- 4 Pork loin steaks
- Medium onion
- Two bell peppers
- Tin chopped tomatoes
- Brown rice large mug full
- Teaspoon x 2 Turmeric
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Tin kidney beans
- Chilli powder to taste
- Dried mixed herbs or fresh
- Teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Prepare in a large pan that can be covered.
- Dice pork and onion.
- Heat some oil and fry these together with the chopped garlic until soft.
- Then add the turmeric and chilli powder, stir in the uncooked rice.
- Add the tin of tomatoes and a canful of hot water. Stir well.
- Add chopped bell peppers herbs and kidney beans.
- Stir again cover and leave to simmer for about half an hour or until all the fluids have been absorbed.