Comedy vegetables at the ready! Time for our annual competition so get picking that harvest, baking and foraging
Please bring cakes ready to display, with a label and please mark clearly if cakes contain nuts and/or are free-from (dairy, wheat, gluten, etc). Categories this year are:
- Sandwich/ sponge cake
- ..plus the winners of each category go up for Best in Show
By paying £1 (proceeds to The Hive) you’ll get 5 votes for your favourites plus you’ll get a chance to try!
Made with home grown or foraged ingredients:
- Home brew
- Floral arrangement (hand-picked)
- Largest fruit or vegetable of its kind
- Small but perfectly formed
- Most humorously shaped fruit or vegetable
- Best example of any 3 fruit or vegetable
- …and of course Best in Show.
Entries will be judged by St Andrew’s Bowling club and Liz from The Hive. All winners receive one of our lovely rosettes.
Liz will also be talking about all the great work they do at The Hive – and how our money we have raised is going to help.